Here are all my posts of the Siam Voices 2013 Year in Review series of the past week in one handy list for you:
- Part 1 – Politics: “Blowing the final whistle on Thailand’s political calm”
- Part 2 – Freedom of speech: “Lèse majesté and the media in the crossfire“
- Part 3 – The Rohingya: “Unwelcomed and ignored”
- Part 4 – Education and reform activists: “Hey, teachers! Allow those kids to grow”
- Part 5 – Miscellaneous: “What else happened in Thailand…?”
Thank you everybody for the support! Happy New Year and may 2014 bring us some good news for right reasons to write about…!